Wi-Fyre Wireless Fire Alarm Systems
Wi-Fyre is a truly universal solution, allowing wired and wireless fire alarm devices to be seamlessly interconnected in new or existing conventional or analogue addressable systems.
• Compatible with O.E.M conventional and addressable fire control panels
• Fully addressable with the ProFyre A4 and A2 analogue addressable panels
• Can be used as a stand-alone system for residential applications (PSU required)
• Existing systems are easy to extend, without damage to decoration and building fabrics
• Easy to install, commission and operate
• Complete range of field devices available
• Up to 30 field devices per radio interface
• Up to 3 year battery life
All Wi-Fyre Devices are fully certified to EN54-25 - the European product standard for wireless fire alarms, which necessitates third party assessment to confirm that it meets very specific requirements.
Wi-Fyre also complies with ENTSI 300:200 - the standard requirements for the Radio Equipment Directive (RED), and BS 5839-1 - the code of practise for design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of fire alarm systems in non-domestic premises.