When should you use a Fire Exit Up Right sign?
- On a wall or suspended at the foot of a staircase or ramp
- On a half landing wall when a corner needs to be turned on the stairs or a ramp
- Suspended at change of level
- In an open area when the evacuee needs to progress forward and across to the right
This Jalite photoluminescent Fire Exit sign is available in either rigid PVC or self-adhesive vinyl in two sizes:
- 120mm x 340mm
- 150mm x 400mm
Our glow in the dark Jalite AAA Photoluminescent safety signs boast excellent overall luminance staying brighter up to 4 times longer than other photoluminescent materials. They meet all current British and European standards conform to BS5499-4: 2000 and satisfy the Health & Safety (Safety Signs and Signals) Regulations 1996.
Safety Sign Legislation and Regulations demand that:
- permanent fire safety signs should identify prohibitions warnings and mandatory requirements the location of emergency escape routes and first aid facilities
- any non-automatic firefighting equipment provided is easily accessible simple to use and indicated by signs
- signs must be cleaned maintained checked repaired and if necessary replaced on a regular basis to ensure effectiveness
Visit the Resource Page for more information & safety sign guides.
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review