Jalite Evacuation Route & Safety Signs
Are you a school, hospital or council? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a 30 day account.
Where to place Fire Exit Signs
- Fire Exit signs should be placed to help evacuees out of a building via the quickest route possible in an emergency
- At least one escape route should be visible and clearly identifiable from any point in a room or enclosed area
- Every time a decision needs to be made, a directional sign should be in place to show the quickest route available
- If there is a choice where to escape routes are equal in travel distance there should be two seperate series of signs
- Some of these signs are available in various sizes and materials. Please ensure you select which size and material you require using the drop down menu when ordering.